Birch Bark Bar Necklace
This dainty necklace offers a woodland twist on the standard bar necklace. I hand-cut each "birch bark bar" from solid sterling silver with a jeweler's saw, and then texture and oxidize the piece to create the look of a little birch log. It has a rustic yet modern style, and because they are individually handcrafted, no two are alike!
● All components of the necklace are high-quality sterling silver, and completely nickel-free.
● The bar is a flat, organically-shaped rectangle (each one is hand-cut from sterling silver sheet to resemble a birch log). The bar is about 1" (25mm) wide, about 1/4" (6mm) tall and about 1mm thick.
● Choose either 16" or 18" chain length. Chains close with a small but sturdy lobster style clasp.
● Handmade in Maine
● As with any jewelry, I recommend removing your necklace before sleeping, bathing or swimming
● Clean with a soft polishing cloth
● Necklace comes carefully packaged in a classic white cotton-filled box with a colorful ribbon tied around it, ready to gift – or keep for yourself!