Swarovski Mirror Ball Ear Climbers
Fun and sleek earrings with maximum sparkle! These unique lightweight ear climbers feature Swarovski crystals in Crystal CAL. The CAL finishing on this crystal means that one half of the crystal has been coated in opaque sterling silver finish while the other remains a beautiful translucent dark crystal. It almost gives the effect of a mini mirror ball!
● One pair of earrings
● Crafted from sterling silver and genuine Swarovski crystals
● The total length is just over ½ inch (15mm), and the middle bend is just under ¼” (5mm) across
● Soft earring backs are included, which you may choose to use or not—if you have thinner earlobes, piercings that are a little stretched out or just want the extra security, the earring backs should help
● As with any jewelry, I recommend removing your earrings before sleeping, bathing or swimming
● Clean with a soft cloth
● Earrings come carefully packaged in a classic white cotton-filled box with a colorful ribbon tied around it, ready to gift – or keep for yourself! Also included is a "How To Wear Ear Climbers" instruction card.
HOW TO WEAR EAR CLIMBERS:
● Simply insert ear climber as you would normal a normal earring hook. Then swing it up so it is sitting against the earlobe. If necessary, adjust by squeezing the climber gently so that it hugs your ear.
● If you have already pinched the climber to your ear but still want a tighter fit, swing it back down to the hanging position, and gently pinch the two sides towards one another. Then swing it back up onto your earlobe.