Tiny Gold Beaded Curved Ear Climbers
These lightweight, comfortable ear climbers are made with bright and shiny little 2mm gold-filled beads, and sweep up the ear in a graceful curve. The simple, minimalist style matches any outfit, and their unique and unusual design is subtle yet eye-catching.
● One pair of earrings
● Crafted from 14k gold-filled round beads and 14k gold-filled wire
● The total length is just about 2/3 inch (15mm), and the middle bend is just under ¼” (5mm) across
● Soft earring backs are included, which you may choose to use or not—if you have thinner earlobes, piercings that are a little stretched out or just want the extra security, the earring backs should help
● As with any jewelry, I recommend removing your earrings before sleeping, bathing or swimming
● Clean with a soft cloth
● Earrings come carefully packaged in a classic white cotton-filled box with a colorful ribbon tied around it, ready to gift – or keep for yourself! Also included is a "How To Wear Ear Climbers" instruction card.
HOW TO WEAR EAR CLIMBERS:
● Simply insert ear climber as you would normal a normal earring hook. Then swing it up so it is sitting against the earlobe. If necessary, adjust by squeezing the climber gently so that it hugs your ear.
● If you have already pinched the climber to your ear but still want a tighter fit, swing it back down to the hanging position, and gently pinch the two sides towards one another. Then swing it back up onto your earlobe.