Gold Hammered Sweep Ear Climber
These sweet and simple little ear climbers are hammered to give them that extra handcrafted touch. Petite and understated, these earrings sweep up the ear in a graceful curve. Their minimalist design matches any style, and they can easily be dressed up or dressed down. Perfect for those who dislike wearing dangly earrings – I’ve had great positive feedback from moms (whose kids can’t grab onto these) and people who have a phone up to their ear a lot. These also work well in a second piercing, and lots of customers like to pair them with my tiny 1/2" open hoops.
● Sold by the pair or single side.
● Crafted from 14k gold-filled wire.
● The front side of the climber has a subtle hammered finish.
● The total length is about 2/3 inch (17mm), and the middle bend is just under ¼” (5mm) across.
● Soft earring backs are included, which you may choose to use or not—if you have thinner earlobes, piercings that are a little stretched out or just want the extra security, the earring backs should help.
● As with any jewelry, I recommend removing your earrings before sleeping, bathing or swimming.
● Clean with a soft polishing cloth.
● Earrings come carefully packaged in a classic white cotton-filled box with a colorful ribbon tied around it, ready to gift – or keep for yourself! Also included is a "How To Wear Ear Climbers" instruction card.
HOW TO WEAR EAR CLIMBERS
● Simply insert ear climber as you would normal a normal earring hook. Then swing it up so it is sitting against the earlobe. If necessary, adjust by squeezing the climber gently so that it hugs your ear.
● If you have already pinched the climber to your ear but still want a tighter fit, swing it back down to the hanging position, and gently pinch the two sides towards one another. Then swing it back up onto your earlobe.