Tiny 1/4" Gold 207 Maine Necklace
"I would really rather feel bad in Maine than feel good anywhere else” - E.B. White
"207" is the area code for the entire state of Maine, and these three numbers have come to represent our great state and "the way life should be." Whether you are a Maine native living out of state, a visitor who fell in love with Vacationland or a lifelong resident, here's a little way to always keep Maine close to your heart.
Small and simple, this tiny 14k gold-filled, hand-stamped round charm necklace is a quiet little reminder of a place we love. After testing many chains, I chose this one for being dainty, delicate and slinky, but also sturdy enough for everyday wear. Wear it alone or with another favorite necklace for a layered look. Goes beautifully with heels, flats, sneakers or your Bean Boots. Handmade right here in Maine!
● All components of the necklace are high-quality 14k gold-fill, and completely nickel-free.
● The hand stamped charm is a flat gold disc that is just about 3/8" (9.5mm) across, and about 1mm thick.
● The charm has a satiny, semi-shiny finish
● Choose either 16" or 18" chain length. Chains close with a small but sturdy lobster style clasp (I mean, what other clasp would be appropriate for a Maine necklace?)
● Handmade in Maine
● As with any jewelry, I recommend removing your necklace before sleeping, bathing or swimming
● Clean with a soft polishing cloth
● Necklace comes carefully packaged in a classic white cotton-filled box with a colorful ribbon tied around it, ready to gift – or keep for yourself!