Tiny Gold Heart Necklace
A tiny, simple heart hand stamped on a tiny, 14k gold-filled flat disc. After testing many chains, I chose this one for being dainty, delicate and slinky, but also sturdy enough for everyday wear. Wear it alone or with another favorite necklace for a layered look. Handmade in Maine, USA.
● All components of the necklace are high-quality 14k gold filled metal and completely nickel-free. (Scroll down to learn more about gold-filled!)
● The hand stamped charm is a flat 14k gold-filled disc that is about 1/4" (6.5mm) across, and just shy of 1mm thick
● The charm has a satiny semi-shiny/semi matte finish
● Choose either 16" or 18" chain length. Chain closes with a small spring ring clasp
● Handmade in Maine
● As with any jewelry, I recommend removing your necklace before sleeping, bathing or swimming
● Clean with a soft polishing cloth
● Necklace comes carefully packaged in a classic white cotton-filled box with a colorful ribbon tied around it, ready to gift – or keep for yourself!
*Gold-filled jewelry should last decades (or longer!) as opposed to gold-plated, which has such a thin layer of gold that it starts to rub off after a short time. It is nickel and lead-free, and is made by heat- and pressure-bonding a thin layer of karat gold to a brass (or other base metal) core. Karat gold covers the brass surface, making it tarnish-resistant. The value of gold-filled is greater than gold-plated because gold-filled has an actual layer of karat gold, not just a microscopic film.